Colonial Court Motel is a fifteen (15) modern, quiet, clean, spacious and ground-floor accommodation complex, consisting of Studio, One-Bedroom and Two-Bedroom units, in a secluded location off the main road in Cambridge. Without any or minimal road noise, our units are suitable for corporate or independent travellers wishing to have a quiet night rest after a long day.
With our spacious compound and large swimming pool, Colonial Court is the ideal place to stay, catering for families; large groups attending functions; individual or team participating in sport events around the area or a night at the raceway.
Located opposite the Cambridge Football Club on Vogel Street, we are approximately 1.3 km from the town centre where many fascinating shops from antique to arts and crafts, restaurants and bars; Farmer's Market on Saturday Morning at Victoria Square and Trash n' Treasure Flea Market every 2nd Sunday of the month.
And, with tourist attractions around Waikato - Bay of Plenty is within 2-hours drive, make us your base when visiting the area, check our "Things to Do" page to plan your itinerary.
All Units Feature
- Off-road parking
- Complimentary tea & coffee
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave
- Five (5) Sky Channels & Freeview
- Direct dial phone
- All rooms non-smoking
- Electric blankets
- Internet access
- Iron and ironing boards
- Access Unit
- Spa Unit
- Delicious cooked and continental breakfasts
- Coin operated guest laundry; washer and dryer
- Photocopying facilities
- Portable Cot / highchair / Baby bath tub (upon request)
- DVD Player, with a growing movie selection at the reception
- Swimming pool - 11 metres long, 5 metres wide, 2 metres at the deep end.
- Town Centre and Parks
- Cambridge Football Club, right across the street from the motel
- Hamilton International Airport (15 minutes away)
- St. Peters School, (2.5km from the motel)
- Water sports at Lake Karapiro (Karapiro Domain is approx. 10 minutes away)
- Golf and Lawn Bowls
- Cambridge Training Complex
- Mystery Creek
- Top N.Z./Thoroughbred Studs
- Less than 30 minutes away to Hobbiton, Middle Earth: Home of Lord of The Rings!
- Relax and enjoy a night at the trots - within walking distance.
- Avantidrome, Home of Cycling, (2.5km from the motel)
- Hamilton Gardens